You can help to slow down the spread of Coronavirus.
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus.
- Wash your hands often - with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, alternatively use an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home, and do not attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect any frequently touched objects and surfaces at home.
- If you are worried about your symptoms, you should call NHS 111 - do not go to your GP or any other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.