This term we are learning about lots of interesting and exciting topics.
- Maths: we are learning about place value, addition and subtraction, rounding numbers and revising our learning from Year 2.
- English: we have written a Stone Age recount, a character description of a fairy tale character and we are writing an alternative version of the Three Little Pigs.
- Science: we have investigated rocks and soils and we are now looking at the human body.
- History and Geography: we are learning about the Stone Age and all about the geography of the United Kingdom.
- French: Miss Cook has been teaching us greetings, colours, numbers and the members of our family.
- R.E.: we have been exploring Buddhism and finding out more about the Buddhist faith. We are now learning about Christianity in the lead up to Christmas.
- P.S.H.E.: we have been talking about rules and how they keep us safe, our responsibilities within and outside of school and how we can be a kind friend.